Monday 10 October 2016

International Mental Health Day - Less is the new More

Yesterday was International mental health day - and thats exactly why this post is a day later:)
I needed the day for me - for my mental health so I can be a better happier me today!

The message here is that its not just ok to take time out from social media and life but that it is essential!

The need to always be ON as such is taking over our daily lives.

My challenge and ultimate request for you is for the first hour of your day to NOT turn on or engage in any type of emails, facebook.. messages.. news.
Let this time be for you, your kids, pets.

Allowing this creates a calmer haven for your mind to be MORE productive the rest of the day.
The most productive business people in our world such as Peter Sage operate this way.
I was intrigued  that a local busy young entrepreneur with several companies I engaged with recently does this also. He also takes time everyday to mediate for at least an hour during his day to remain on the top of his game.

Are you ready for to take charge of your metal health but need help?
I am now taking Coaching clients. See www.energiseme.co.nz for details.

So YES - LESS is the new More:)

No comments:

Post a Comment